BALTCREW Agency main office located in Riga.
Our Agency puts the safety of its staff above all other aspects and believes that a safe and healthy work environment is essential to carry services that the Company conducts. In achieving this, the Company has developed a no blame culture to encourage the reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses. We believe that ethical behaviour is essential to its business and success and insists that its business conducted to the highest ethical standards both to its clients and third parties.
Our company offer – well educated, trained & qualified seafarers for various types of vessels including Tankers of all types, Ro-Ro and Ro-Pax vessels. A crew from Latvia / Baltic States / FSU states meets the highest standards and requirements. There are no trifles in ship job, that is why our crewing agency approach careful and professional to marine human resources. We select crew, taking into account not only the professional qualities but also personal characteristics – a favourable microclimate in the crew a pledge of ship job quality.
Our crewing agency services include but not limited to:
- visas arrangements
- application for flag state documents
- training courses arrangements
- Pay-Roll & accounting
- supply of uniform & workwear
- travel arrangements
The Company achieves this standard through:
- Abidance of international, national and local laws
- Clear and concise reporting for the Clients
- Reporting to Clients any offers of gifts or attempted bribes
- Total transparency in its accounting and business
The Company believes that its clients should receive a “value for money” service achieved through:
- ► Planning the most efficient transportation with practicality
- ► Expediting the crew members with optimum dispatch
Quality is the base of our Company mission and our vision to marine human resources.
Our Quality Management System is certified Bureau Veritas in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 standards.